We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
The Governor has approved of dental offices reopening effective May 29th! We are so excited to see you!
- You may see some changes at your next visit! For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to confirm your appointment and ask some screening questions. You are also asked to visit www.faberdds.com to complete a Covid-19 questionnaire prior to your appointment.
- Upon entry to the office you will have your temperature taken. You will be expected to wear a mask while in the office. We will greet you masked as well!
- We will have hand sanitizer available to use and the office will be sanitized throughout the day.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- We have sneeze guards in place at the front desk and social distancing marked on the floor.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- If you prefer, you can call us when you arrive and wait in the car. We can call you when your clinician is ready for you.
- Please bring a sweater as the temperature in the office will be a bit lower.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends. For those of you that missed your appointment March through May, we will be reaching out to you to reschedule you in the order that you were originally scheduled. Please wait for our call! If you have any questions about our reopening or the steps we have taken to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice, please call our office at 517-655-1500 or visit our website at www.faberdds.com..
Beth Ann Faber DDS and Team