Since reopening our office on May 29, 2020, we have followed the guidance of the Governor’s Executive Orders as well as that of the CDC, Ingham County Health Department and Medical Dental Association with regard to our safety protocol.
Now, in the absence of the Governor’s emergency orders, we lean on the State of Michigan Department of Health and Human Services, the CDC, Ingham County Health Department and Medical Dental Association.
To protect our patients and our staff, we still require masks while in the office and maintaining 6’ from others while in the waiting room. We have hand sanitizer for you to use as you enter the office as well.
We look forward to seeing you at your next visit!
See the following links for the latest guidance for dental offices:
Some changes you will see include:
- We have increased the ventilation and circulation in the office with the installation of a large bypass humidifier, Halo in-duct air purifier, and a germicidal air purifier.
- Our clinicians will utilize a Type 3 or N95 respirator mask and all other recommended personal protection equipment.
- To eliminate paper, you are asked to visit www.faberdds.com to complete a Covid-19 questionnaire and update your health history prior to your appointment.
- Upon entry to the office you will have your temperature taken. We will greet you masked and expect you to wear a mask as well.
- We will have hand sanitizer available to use and the office will be sanitized throughout the day.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- We have sneeze guards in place at the front desk and social distancing marked on the floor.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- If you prefer, you can call us when you arrive and wait in the car. We can call you when your clinician is ready for you.
- Please bring a sweater as the temperature in the office will be a bit lower.